View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 10:12 PM   #6
The ArkanSaw
Rookie

The ArkanSaw's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: whosnext00's Madden 2013 Slider for Realistic Gameplay and Stats

You get an A+ for this. I have always tried using Dynamic sliders for more of an authentic fel instead of "stat seeking" sliders that makes the game rough and unrealistic.

Broken tackles at 0 with Tackling at 0 is what i use as it really makes Elusive/Trucking backs shine while the better tacklers will be more valuable.

The QBA/Catch combo i have used and loved the animations. Makes star receivers feel more amazing.

Pass blocking at 0 is correct because with it at 50 i have noticed that the line moves as a unit and you wont see individual battles and it makes line interaction bad.

Pass rush at 0 makes having edge rushers more important and you wont see no names getting to the QB at will. At high numbers you will see alot of pocket collapses.

I believe each slider is a threshold slider in the fact that it correlates with the whole team. If im playing with blaine Gabbert with a 10 or lower QBA, then he will play like Blaine Gabbert.But the more i move the QBA up he will be on the same level as Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers.

Same for WR catch. They more you move it up, the more receivers will be reliable. And lower makes every wide receiver on the field play worse and worse.

So basically my advice to you is view each slider like a threshold for that particular skill. Each tick makes The ENTIRE team play better or worse in that particular slider.

Great Sliders.