Old 10-16-2012, 11:48 PM   #1469
TJdaSportsGuy
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by The ArkanSaw
Yeah i started a CCM with custom rosters to fix this. No starting HB has more than a 90 stamina.
That's all well and good, but what happens beyond year one when rookie HB's come into the league with much higher stamina? Seems like a giant waste of time to get one or two season's worth of split carries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angels28
Hey charter

I think I figured something out with CPU play calling. I am in an offline CCM and playing as chiefs. I used two controllers and could change Atlanta's play book. Made them balance pass and they threw 43 times ran 22. They won 31-17. Just a quick find , thought you would like
So...you want every single team to play with the same playbook? Zzzzzzzzz...

Guys, my point is this. You're all breaking your backs to make this game something it isn't, rather than enjoying it for what it is. I'm almost finished with the 2016 season, playing every single game along the way, and I'm having a freaking blast! I've gotten completely addicted to what CCM has brought to the franchise. So what if the CPU runs the ball 30+ times? In real life, that number is more like 25 times. You guys are sweating 5 carries per game? Really?

Keep on dwelling on all the stupid little things here and there that keep this from being an exact representation of NFL Sunday's. I'll be over here, trying to top Vince Lombardi as the greatest coach in NFL history.