Old 10-17-2012, 01:05 AM   #1472
Kramer5150
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Man sliders are crazy some times. I have been doing testing on a few things that I have been wondering about. This is in play now. I will text in CCM next. I am now 98% convinced that Pass reaction sliders for CPU and User work different/are backward. I tested everything from 0 to 100. With CPU pass reaction at 0 they cover like glue in MAN to Man. With user pass reaction at 90 they cover worse for the user. I put user pass reaction at 0 all the way up to 75 and they pretty much mirrored the receivers. At 90+ they had to read and react. I'm starting to think this slider is how long it take the DB to react. 0 would be instant reaction. 100 would be slower.

The only reason I even started noticing this is because at 94 cpu pass reaction it was still too easy for me to find open guys. I have heard others make this claim and I didn't believe them. Just test your self. Put user pass reaction at 90-100 and cpu's at 0-5 and see if you see what I see. Call a pass play with an out, curl or crossing route and see what they do in man to man.
bout time you got up to snuff on this...
This is exactly what I've been experiencing as well...BUT I will say this,you have to be careful in how low you go with the hum pass reaction,as during my test time (post patch)...it still seems tied to run/pass ratios.

I had tested several instances with hum pass react @ 27,and while my coverage was nice,the cpu would not make any attempts to throw the ball...always run,run,pass. Then when I moved it up to 43,they passed on me like crazy,and mixed in some nice running plays...but the trade off I found was my defenders were to "loose" in their coverage.

So trying to find that "sweet" spot has been pretty elusive.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert