View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 01:15 AM   #577
MarketingWiz
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoptheman10
LMAO Check out these stats. I am god AWFUL! Either that or you are a GOD at madden. Hopefully I can get better. Gonna try and play the Colts another time to see if it was a fluke.

Brown would break 95% of 1 on 1 tackles, which isn't horrible but he just seemed to pick up every first down. The bears defense isn't THAT bad. Luck also broke many tackles rushing for a couple firsts downs and avoiding sacks. Luck should of been intercepted at least twice I would say, with the easiest being a batted ball at the line of scrimmage that seemed to float for my defender to catch but he dropped it of course. I saw you said Human rushing was too easy, but I got DEMOLISHED at the line of scrimmage. Guys getting right off their blocks to tackle Forte easily for No or a 1 yard gain.

Just one game and I admit I played HORRIBLE. So hopefully everyone else can have some good games. THANK GOD for colts defense letting me get some easy yards in the 4th by playing off my receivers for some easy slants Otherwise I might of had sub 100 total yards haha

Indianapolis Colts at Chicago Bears
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Indianapolis Colts ()62110037
Chicago Bears ()00077
Team Stats Comparison

INDCHI
Total Offense396166
Rushing Yards23326
Passing Yards163140
First Downs2012
Punt Return Yards1410
Kick Return Yards56172
Total Yards466348
Turnovers05
3rd Down Converstion5-123-12
4th Down Conversion0-01-2
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals4-44-4
Penalties3-253-30
Posession Time40:3219:28
Indianapolis Colts
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Luck18/2417110
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Brown311765.61
Chicago Bears
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Cutler20/3817805
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Forte13241.81

Holy smokes.... Seriously?!?!

My apologies bud.... Appreciate the support, but I would have hated to sit through that thrashing.....Yikes....

Consider bringing in a safety ... The CPU O-Line recognizes that the safety is in the area and has to pick who to pick up, leaving a gap for a defender to penetrate and slow down the runner or tackle him behind the line....

I do not consider myself great or anything, but I have been holding CPU running game to under 100 yards, consistently, although there have been games where I just got WORKED for 150+.....

Like I said, these bad boys ARE NOT POLISHED, they are still in the lab, but I just wanted to get something out there so that the community can have something to work with regarding my ideas POST PATCH....

The amount of picks that you threw is really concerning... Dude, you do know that you have 3 secs, tops, to get rid of the rock, right? Ya got to have an idea of what the CPU D is giving you prior to the snap.... I can pick up blitzes from LB's, CB's and Safety's, pre-snap and usually that receiver will be my #1 look in my progression as I come up from under center.... I typically can look at two progressions with these sliders before I got to get rid of the rock or bail the pocket, to extend the play and get a look at my safety valve or a receiver that broke free.... Possibly these sliders may be better suited to more seasoned players.... Just sayin'

Peace brah....

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.

Last edited by MarketingWiz; 10-17-2012 at 01:21 AM.