Old 10-17-2012, 02:00 AM   #1715
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimeN3Pennys
Lol I don't really know. I'm surely a bit rusty cuz I put this game away for a bit. Seem a bit ridiculous that we had to wait a month and a half for the game to be playable. Anyway's, I'm still working on trying to perfect my passing game with 4 QBA, I still seem to overthrow a lot of seam routes and comebacks, so the picks were my fault and not the result of cheesing by the computer. As for the CPU run game, I guess I just need a different strategy. I don't like blitzing all out all the time to stop the run, so I try and use 8 man fronts by calling cover 3, cover 1, and various zone blitzes.

-I was using all black sliders, but I will probably change the CPU rushing down to the blue set til I can figure out how to better stop the run.
If you continue to struggle with the accuracy at 4 just raise it up to 5 and work your way back to it.. Definitely lower the CPUs rushing to the blue set until you get back use to the flow of things. That layoff you took along with CCM being garbage before the patch can throw off your timing..
Advertisements - Register to remove