Old 10-17-2012, 08:13 AM   #1725
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattGarza13
Hey Jarodd, just redid my game vs the Vikings with the newest tweeks. I don't have a box but I do roughly remember the stats.. I won 30-24 only because of my defense and special teams. My record is now 7-4. (I only was losing prepatch because I had to make the sliders ridiclous haha. I put user catching so low that all my incompletions were on drops, dropped user Accuracy to 3 which was hell, had the CPU have 100 on everything including fumbles.. Had my tackling at 0. Just was a bad experience.) Here are some stats that I remeber going through the box score.

Ponder: 12-22 1 TD 3 INT 225 yards
Cutler 17-25 0 TDs 1 INT 205 yards

Forte: 14 carries 82 yards 1 TD
Bush 5 carries 30 yards

Peterson: 25 carries 140 yards
Gerhart: 3 carries 8 yards

Jeffery: 8 rec 173 yards
Forte 3 rec 30 yards

Harvin 3 rec 60 yards 1 TD

Greenway 8 tackles
Brackett 8 tackles
Robinson 4 tackles 2 sacks
Allen 5 tackles 1 sack
Kevin Williams 1 sack 1 INT

Urlacher 8 tackles
Brandon Hardin: 10 tackles 4 tfl 1 sack 1 Forced fumble 2 fumble recoveries and 3 INTs (Defensive player of week, rookie FS I user control.)
Peppers: 6 tackles 4 sacks
Melton 5 tackles 5 tfl 2 sacks.
Briggs 8 tackles

Hardin had a pick 6 which was the sweetest play I've ever made. I pressed a reciever on man to man coverage, Ponder freaked out on the blitz Hardin made a one handed int and took it to the house, Hester had a punt return for a TD and constantly gave me good field position.

The CPU's 1 INT was awesome, the coverage caught me with my pants on the ground. It looked like they were going to blitz so i hot routed forte on a streak up the middle. Well I snap the ball all the LBs blitz, but the whole D-line dropped back, So right when I threw it to Forte I knew it was going to be picked.. I just got outsmarted haha.

Overall great game.. Jeffery now has 80 rec 1100 yards and 9 TDs. Hes stepped up well since Marshall went down with a season ending injury early.
Nice stats man.. How did the tweaks feel? Did you have any drops?
Advertisements - Register to remove