View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 08:35 AM   #1473
Blazzen
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

I’ve had some great games with these sliders. I played the first game of my Panthers Offline CCM last night against the Bucs and won 30-26. Bucs had the ball at my 5 yardline with no timeouts and the clock running inside of 5 seconds, got the last play off but were’nt able to complete it otherwise they would’ve won the game. Both sides had ~ 425ish yards of offense. Bucs had 200 on the ground, 225 in the air. Panthers had 150 on the ground 275 in the air.

Only issues I’ve had with these sliders are too many turnovers. I’ve heard that the tackle slider is linked to the fumble slider, and the fumble slider needs to be 10 higher than the tackle slider. So, since CPU tackle is 40, user fumbles needs to be 50. User tackle is at 20, CPU fumbles needs to be 30. I think there were 5 fumbles in this game, three leading to turnovers. With 6 QB accuracy, 94 defense reaction and 45 INT slider, I threw a few too many picks. Some of them felt almost like physic LB again. The QB accuracy and defense reaction was perfect for difficulty passing, I just felt some of those balls should’ve been tipped or knocked down instead of intercepted so I think I’m going to lower CPU INT to 25. I’m also going to raise USER INT to 25 as I didn’t have a single pick in about 3 games. Lots of drops though.

The only other issue I had was LB’s ending up playing DT/DE because of the auto sub and fatigue sliders. I’m going to put DT/DE to 70/75 instead of 80/85.

Overall very good and enjoyable sliders. Thank you!
NBA: Charlotte Hornets
NHL: Carolina Hurricanes