View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 10:47 AM   #580
MarketingWiz
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey2k198003
So ive payed almost a half of football with thses new sliders my only issue so far is broken tackles it seems like the cpu rbs are gods and run over everybody mcgahee has 6 carries for 56 yds thats 9.3 yds a carry him and his back up blount im hitting them in the back field or at the line of scrimmage and there trucking me. Is it me or should the broken tackles be tweeked? Other than that honestly im enjoying the game...im being out gained in yds and im down by 4....
My brudda.... Thank you for your support and interest in the thread... I would suggest that you consider bringing a safety into the box.... Initially when I was playing with these sliders, the CPU RB was also running over me like road kill on a Texas highway....

I then began to control either the FS or SS (which ever of the two had better agility and tackling skills) and started to come up into the box and making tackles, or at the very least, slowing down the CPU RB.... Lo and behold, CPU RB numbers started to come down... In fact, I played one game where I was the Jaguars and I held Arian Foster to 43 yards on 22 carries....

The downside to this strategy is that you are left extremely vulnerable on man to man coverage, and it has happened to me more times than I care to remember that the CPU AI picks up on my 8 men in the box tactic and then at the most inopportune time, SMOKES ME with a fly or post route over the top, and my CB has no protection and as expected gets toasted for either a monster gain or a touchdown. If my CB is elite, and has speed, he stands a chance of holding his own and possibly getting an INT.

Consider this strategy and let me know what ya think....

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.