View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 11:50 AM   #583
MarketingWiz
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey2k198003
Thanks man i tried youre strategy in the 2nd half....it worked i ended up winning the game 50-22 the cpu had 368 yds of total offense. And 260 of passing and 108 of running. I on the other hand had 551 yds of offense 358 passing between my starter and backup and 193 doing the same. How do you all post youre stats in the box score format? Also i was playing a not to good saints team.... So ill wait and play two more games in my ccm before i tweak anything. Thanks!

Ta-daaa!!!

If ya git da chance, share with us what happened on HUM passing and rushing.... I assume that you were playing a pre-season game.... If so, then the offensive numbers may make more sense....

As I had mentioned when I posted the sliders, these are BY NO MEANS, polished sliders.... Just something I threw out to the wolves to begin getting some feedback....

That having been said, in my lab, I am grappling/wrestling with the issue of running up the score due to the facility of HUM Passing and HUM Rushing.... My initial theory was that by playing ALL-MADDEN, the CPU would amp up its game and make each game a battle to score and would be seeing combined scores under 50 points consistently, but this has not been my experience in general. I do have games where the combined scores are under 50 points, but I also have more than a fair share of games where I smoke the CPU with 45+ points .... I can accept 2-3 over the course of the season, but when it becomes 6-7 games, hmmmmmmmmmm, me thinks that something is amiss.......

Stay tuned on more thoughts regarding the ease of scoring for the HUM team...

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.