View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 12:18 PM   #1481
MarketingWiz
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Lol. I've known about the user one being different for a while. I just didn't think the CPU one was. I do think the last of what you said has some truth to it. Sense I put the slider at user 90+ pass reaction they are indeed passing more.

True dat! The most frustrating part I am having is where to set the HUM PASS/RUN REACT SLIDERS, to "coax" the CPU into a better PASS/RUN ratio balance.... Personally, this is my biggest beef with the game since day one... The PASS/RUN ratios in games, more often than not, are whacked...

My principle on slider tuning is that I do not want my slider setting to SUPERSEDE the players natural attributes (even thought the attributes assigned from EA are way out of whack, but that's a whole different thread to bitch and complain about). This having been said, I try to find the "sweet spot" where there is just enough balance between my real time playing decisions and adjustments that I need to make within the game against the strengths and weaknesses of the NFL team on my flat screen... I never want to have that sense or feeling that my gameplay and decision making is to counter the sliders that I dialed in for the CPU...

In the lab at the present trying to find the "sweet spot"....
Advertisements - Register to remove