Old 10-18-2012, 12:37 AM   #1764
BiggaAdams
Rookie

BiggaAdams's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Keep me posted on how those new tweaks are going.. I had to raise the CPUs catching and INTs to 90 since I raised the USER INTs and Catching to 45.. It should balance out..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
What's going on man? I'm glad you decided to give my sliders a try.. Yeah the CPUs pass blocking is a little overpowered on All-Madden even with there pass block at 0.. You definitely have to mix in some 5 and 6 man blitzes to get good pressure. You can still get sacks from a regular 4 man rush but it can be tough sometimes. You have to spread your Dlineman(Or 3-4 LBs) to get them of the edge against slower lineman. As far as controlling a Dlineman I can't give you too much advise about how to generate pressure from that position because I suck myself using a Dlineman. I usually control an LB or safety..

If you continue to struggle against the run just lower the CPUs rushing to the green set.. You don't have to lower the whole set to the green set if everything else is playing out right.. You can mix and match any of my sets.. Keep me posted on you games man..
Will do my man. I play the 3-4 and always control OLB or MLB and have big time pass rushing LB's so I don't know how to get the pressure. I'll play with it a bit. What would I adjust to get some more pass rush?