View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 01:44 PM   #627
coop9889
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

As someone who has lurked for years yet rarely posted... I must say...

I consider myself great at the game. Good enough to never lose to the computer... ever....

Needless to say the game got boring at times. There's no challenge unless I damn near FORCE myself to lose.

I tried these sliders, adjusted the way I play, and am having the best games in all my years of Madden, and I don't say this lightly.

This is how I suggest everyone play with these sliders, offline CCM:

On offense:
1) Solely run the gameflow play. Not even moving left or right to "run" or "pass"... strictly the gameflow play.
2) No hot routes. Don't like the play? Audible.

That's it.

On defense:
(I used to be a safety player. But now there seems to be a glitch where the LE [right side of the screen] always gets by the RT, leading to at least 6 sacks a game for me, really.... So...)

1) Run nothing but the gameflow play
2) Control the furthest person on the right of the screen thats blitzing. So basically let your secondary do their own job. This also negates that glitch blitz because it doesn't work when you are manually controlling them.
3) Don't switch players

Using only gameflow negates the playcalling advantage/cheese that we as humans have over the CPU. It's as if the coordinator/coach is sending in the plays.

I promise you if you follow this way of playing, you'll find the game is pretty realistic, and definitely a whole new feel.

Kudos.