View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 03:28 PM   #633
coop9889
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyr0sphere
Fully understand using gameflow to negate choosing plays that might overwhelm the cpu, especially on offense. Personally, I use Ask Madden and choose from the three plays provided. However, based on your description of what you do on defense, it seems like you aren't really playing a game

If all you're doing is controlling the player furthest to the right that is blitzing (often going to be the LE), all you're essentially doing is holding the left analog stuck down and possibly fidgeting with the right analog stick, all game. Incorporating no switch afterwards, doesn't seem very fun at all to me

Sent from my Toasted Marshmallow using Tapatalk 2
Yeah and it seems like it wouldn't be fun, but I'm too good when I play in the secondary. It's too easy to bait the QB into throwing a pass and then pick 6ing it, seriously.

Playing on the defensive line (I have Demarcus Ware as my LE) is actually more fun than I thought it was gonna be. Getting a sack is actually rewarding, and putting pressure on the QB is fun too. Like I said, I was always a safety player, but when I play any position in the secondary I can turn just about any CB into Revis.

It's a nice change of pace imo. Not to mention when I'm playing on the line its much more challenging to stop the CPU than when I'm a safety.