Old 10-18-2012, 09:56 PM   #1801
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhuff
Post patch- I had my first 450 plus passing game in Madden EVER and it was only the third quArter! I have traditionally played close to default all madden maybe slightly harder. In this game I put catching to 40, pass block 15, accuracy 20. All cpu defense was 65.

Obviously I can make it harder, but the point is compared to previous madden games the level of competition is not the same.

Anyone else notice this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhuff
So I would conclude, if the game is that easy for a player like me that I have to go well beyond those settings...... I would say the game is to easy.
Can't go off one game man.. Sliders take a game or two to really kick in. Get at least a 3 game sample size to really see how things are playing out..

The Competition seems pretty much the same to me with the patch compared to my 11 and 12 sliders. My 11 and 12 sliders were slightly higher in favor of the CPU in certain areas..

You also might have just gotten better over the years man.. You have to take that into consideration too..

Plug in my red or blue sliders and see how they work for you. Play at least 3 or 4 games to get a legit sample size of how the sliders are playing out though..

Last edited by Jarodd21; 10-18-2012 at 10:32 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove