View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 10:57 PM   #636
MarketingWiz
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey2k198003
Haha no just sick....so i didnt even see that lol ok ill try it...also having a issue with elvis dumervil running a muck....i mean i love that he gets hella sacks......since hes a high 90 guy the d cant do anything with him.....but no player should get 3 sacks in a row...im not even using him hes just getting them by himself.....should i just let him keep on being his bad self? Or should i down my pass rush a lil bit? It just dosent let the cpu have much time to throw it which means alot more 3 and outs.
Perfect.... You see, this is EXACTLY the type of feedback that the entire thread needs to hear.... I tune the sliders using an average offense (Usually the Browns, or Bucs) and an average defense (Usually da Faiders or Lambs)... The downside of doing it this way is that BEASTS like Elvis, might have an inherent advantage with the beta slider set as it is tuned at the present time...

Soooo, yes, please, dial down PASS RUSH, 5 clicks at a time and report back when you reach the sweet spot.... The sweet spot is where Elvis da Beast is challenged to get two sacks in a game....

Peace brah....

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.