View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 12:41 AM   #648
MarketingWiz
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro@stedBoltsF@n
I love your philosophy towards slider tweaks! I could not agree with you anymore Wiz. The slider sets that you engineer make attributes of the players stand out. There should be a HUGE difference between Gabbert and Brady or Joe Thomas and Jared Gaither. This is SIM. I am all about a SIM experience. Like I said in my previous post, I been lurking on OS for about 3 years and was never motivated enough to create a profile. That was of course until I tried your original slider set. I tried many slider sets and never felt like it was truly a SIM experience (or at least close to it). Your are really on to something man....

Thought I had lost you as a fan.... Glad your back.... Veterans like yourself are what has molded these sliders.... A vet knows what is bull and what is the real deal... I believe that my philosophy is appealing to a lot of vets and newbies that appreciate a good sim... I don't particularly care if game animations don't "trigger" quite right, or if the speed of the game is at warp speed, I like realism, and I have tried very, very hard to deliver that to those that demand that...

Truly appreciate you coming on board with the Gospel of Madden, because that is what it is about, trying to tweak this S.O.B. so that all simmers can play it, enjoy it, and forget our life for a while and just indulge in football ecstasy....

I'd love to see 'ol Romney and Obama playing M13 against each other, winner take the presidency, using this slider set... Now that I would pay money to watch!

Keep posting your feedback and statistical experiences with the present slider set on page one...

Lates.

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.

Last edited by MarketingWiz; 10-19-2012 at 12:44 AM.