View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 12:50 AM   #649
Ro@stedBoltsF@n
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Yo Wiz I also wanted to spend the time say thanks for all the hard work you have been doing for the past couple weeks. I noticed in one of your posts you mentioned that you thought of quitting a few times. I hope that is not the case because YOU are defiantly on to something.

I been following this thread since day one and played many games with your sliders. When I say played many games I mean 30+. I have to admit one thing. I am guilty of not reporting back. I just been enjoying your slider sets soooo much that I am for now SOMEWHAT in love with Madden. As soon as I am done with a game I tell my self to report back my findings but I get consumed in yet another game! LOL, when-ever I have free time I rather spend every minute playing. I also enjoy reading posts from other peeps on here that are "hitting the nail in the coffin" in terms of improving these sliders/gameplay. Some of these posts, stats and findings are so similar to mine that I don't feel as urged to report. That is still not an excuse for me not to report. I have to break this bad habit. Need to stay active Then again maybe I am just lazy I dunno.......

I mean Wiz every Ver. that you released have gotten better and better. Sir I give you mad props for your skills.........

Great ****** job bro!!!!!!!