Old 10-19-2012, 08:46 PM   #1841
runsondunkin
Rookie

runsondunkin's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Stats look good to me.. It definitely would have been an interesting game if Cam didn't throw those 2 picks in the redzone and the pick six on the screen..

Where did you lower the CPUs pass rush to? It sucks when you have to adjust the setting for others.. Lowering there pass rush will only make it easier..

Have you been consistently stopping the CPUs rushing in other games? Both RBs still had a good average.. If you feel the CPUs rushing could be better just crank there rushing up to the black set or somewhere inbetween the blue and black like 90 breaktackles and 60 runblocking..
Yeh I have three really good man on man corners so against a normal team I can see him most likely scoring on those drives.

I knocked it down to 65 or 70 because of all the complaining but I was still sacked a few times. Maybe Ill slowly bring it back up. Now that the catching is back up they may be less frustrated.

Ill play a few more. Had a buddy break the single game rushing record with Reggie Bush tho. That pissed me off aha..
Advertisements - Register to remove