Old 10-20-2012, 12:34 AM   #1859
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by prezidentj33
Jarodd i'm having an extremely hard time passing for some reason. using the blue set. I can run, stop their run, stop their passing somewhat everything is good except for my passing, i suck at it hardcore :-).

I really enjoyed my 1st game of the season as I didn't do that bad but man the second game I lost like 7-83 vs the Dolphins and i'm the Raiders! Good lord it was terrible. I was so angry i just started throwing passes just to see if I could complete one. Threw 11 int's in one game!!!!! LOL WORST game i've ever had in madden, EVER.

should i tune down user passing to red set and CPU's pass D to red set or? I guess i don't know how i'd do it.

Thanks man
Haha! Damn man.. You got thrashed in that game for real.. Sliders must of really kicked in that game.. You can do any combination you like.. You can either drop the USER passing to the red set and keep the CPUs pass defense on the blue set or leave the USER passing on the blue set and lower the CPUs pass defense to the red set. If its that bad you can put your using passing and the CPUs pass defense on the red set.. It's up to you but any combination will work..

Last edited by Jarodd21; 10-20-2012 at 12:39 AM.