View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 02:58 AM   #667
MarketingWiz
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro@stedBoltsF@n
Yo Wiz I just wanted to give you an update towards your new slider set. I played a total of 6 games (Offline CCM). My WR catch was at 48 btw. I used the St. Louis Rams (went 3-3). I stuck to my "house rules" and had a really great time. The only real prominent issue to me that stood out is WR Catch (Just as you previously stated you are aware of this issue). The mid grade wide-outs are hauling in just as much receptions as the top grade wide-outs (Larry Fitz, Roddy White, Megatron etc.). I believe there should be more of a difference between the wide-outs. Other than that, I don't see any other issues.......Every-thing felt fair and realistic. So far so good......

Protecting the rock, adjusting your offense and defense accordingly is constantly demanded of you. Having a decent football IQ is a must. It is possible to stop the RUN. It is possible to stop the PASS. It is possible to shut down an INDIVIDUAL PLAYER. YOU just have to find out HOW. I don't think sliders should cover up our own individual weaknesses. I believe they should serve for realism and fair gameplay (if you want a true sim experience). Just an opinion

On the positive side I really enjoyed using RB Jackson. His attributes came to life! He felt big and powerful. He felt and looked like a DIFFERENT back. Its really nice to see the DIFFERENCE between players. Defending against the Detroit Lions was rough! They kept airing it out all game! Matthew Stafford threw for 340+ yds. The Redskins gave me quite a battle as well. RG3 and Alfred Morris ran on me like crazy! It was very hard to stop the run. Once I finally started to shut down the run RG3 would just start to throw it over the top! lol, I don't even want to mention my experience with the Seahawks (Lynch and that defense was a pain!). Point is....Every team felt and looked different! I also could not believe how well AI LOGIC was playing! They were actually passing just as much as running. I also felt like the teams I was facing were playing to their real life counter-parts.

Hope my little info helps......gtg!

Fricking AWESOME information.... I am futzing with WR CTCH as I type.... I tinkered under the hood with CPU BRK TKL, as well CPU/HUM PASS RUSH.... Personally, I am seeing to many SACKS by the LE for HUM and CPU....

Regarding your opinion on sliders, we are on the same page pal....

Keep me updated, and I'll keep working in the lab...

Thank you for the support and feedback...

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.