Old 10-20-2012, 11:42 AM   #1880
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillysouljah
I see them from time to time. Had a CPU controlled CB in my last game do it on a 10 yard slant route. It was a legit call, too, because my CB had his back to the passer. You will most definitely also get flagged for PI if you personally commit it.

It's rare but it's definitely called when it happens. I think the issue is that the CPU players tend to avoid penalties (except holding on kick returns which seems to happen about half the time). It's a fine line because just as coaches get frustrated about penalties, EA doesn't want Madden players to get pissed because of stupid CPU players committing a lot of penalties.

Also, I believe penalty sliders are for the sensitivity of the refs to make the calls, not for the frequency of the players to commit the penalties.

I haven't seen offensive PI yet though in Madden 13.
Yeah I'm sure it happens from time to time but it definitely needs to happen more.. You should be able to adjust the sensitivity of it with the sliders so guys can't complain about it being called too much. Guys will complain regardless but it needs to be fixed..