Old 10-20-2012, 12:31 PM   #1885
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by runsondunkin
Yeh the upside to lowering it is that the defense plays the ball differently but the downside is that it will piss me off when I drop a nice user pick with my LBs. I might play another one tonight after work and see if its any different.

I also wanted to giver you user Vs user feed back. We played a preseason game in a different league. No point in showing you the stats but there seemed to be way to many plays called. It also was a no contest I blew him out like 66 to 24 or something like that. It seemed that he was not used to the low QB accuracy. But the game played pretty even as far as it goes. His Qbs were all over the place with the ball.
My bad that first part of that message was for Phillysouja.. Haha! I'm just waking up.. I don't know why I thought I was talking to him when I was responding to your post. Haha!

You will still get good INTs at 40.. It wasn't bad when I had the USER INTs at 35.. I was just trying to figure out a way to keep the USER catching and INTs the same. That's why I tried to lower the USER catching to 40 but that didn't work out. Haha!

Yeah I'm looking into lowering the Minutes man.. 14 was still too high for me.. I'm getting ready to test it at 13.. So besides the accuracy of the guy you was playing with everything else seemed ok with the USER vs USER game..
Advertisements - Register to remove