Old 10-20-2012, 12:56 PM   #1889
runsondunkin
Rookie

runsondunkin's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
My bad that first part of that message was for Phillysouja.. Haha! I'm just waking up.. I don't know why I thought I was talking to him when I was responding to your post. Haha!

You will still get good INTs at 40.. It wasn't bad when I had the USER INTs at 35.. I was just trying to figure out a way to keep the USER catching and INTs the same. That's why I tried to lower the USER catching to 40 but that didn't work out. Haha!

Yeah I'm looking into lowering the Minutes man.. 14 was still too high for me.. I'm getting ready to test it at 13.. So besides the accuracy of the guy you was playing with everything else seemed ok with the USER vs USER game..
aha yeh I figured you just got some posts mixed up. You answer so many so its bound to happen.

Yeh the U v U game was good. I didnt see anything I didnt like but it was preseason so thats not really conclusive. Also Im beginning to notice that besides that one guy who rushed for like 300 yards, the rest of my league doesnt seem to be playing that well with your sliders. Hopefully they are just adjusting.