Old 10-20-2012, 01:35 PM   #1897
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by The ArkanSaw
Hey Jarrod, one thing you dont want to do is make the sliders "Easier" because of feedback. I have noticed that if a guy is rushing like crazy on me there is things at my disposal that i can use to stop them.

1. Bring safeties closer to the LOS.

2****n commit

3.D-Line and LB shifts

And also people should realize that Great Offense beats Great Defense every time.

One thing i had to adjust to was to not lower CPU sliders simply because i cant stop them when in real life teams gameplan on one RB and still get toasted. Personnel, Coaching and stick skills must be used to stop a teams attack and not just stick skills by itself.

Great sliders btw, and you may want to check the Run/Pass ratio thread to get teams gameplans in check. I played the Browns and David Garrard passed 38 times and they ran 29 times, game felt amazing.
Trust me it wouldn't be that much of a drop. There breaktackles on 100 doesn't seem that bad to me. If I was to drop it down some it will only be dropped to 95. No lower then that.. I still believe the CPU will have success running with that small drop.. Appreciate the feedback as always Arksansaw..