View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 01:36 PM   #1898
yster
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
That's weird.. You have the sliders exactly like my black set? I haven't had any crazy games like that at all. CPU seems to be on point with there INTs at 90 and there pass rush at 100 along with the USER accuracy at 4 making it a little tougher to throw. How many times a game are you passing? I mean if you are throwing it 50 plus times a game you have to expect yards like that especially if you are good at throwing.. I only throw the ball about 25 to 30 times a game but I'm sure my stats would look like that if I threw it more but it still would be tough with the CPUs INTs being so high. You'll be risking a bunch of INTs if you aren't on point.. If that was just the first game after tweaking the sliders to where I have it after the patch then that was definitely the reason why the passing felt easy like that. Once you get a couple of more games in without tweaking anything you should see the difference.. Get a couple of more games in without tweaking anything.

The CPUs rushing has definitely been better after the patch.. I'm having fun trying to defend it. I haven't been seeing a bunch of breaktackles like that. If he breaks the first tackle the 2nd player usually takes him down. I don't get too mad about the breaktackles especially after seeing how poor the tackling has been this year in real life. Seems just about right to me.. Maybe I might tone it down about 5 points on the black set depending on the feedback I get..
I passed the ball 31 times, and it was my 2nd game after tweaking. I run 2 backs so I try to give both bout 15 carries to keep my offense balanced. I got everything exactly thesame except cpu int at 100. Just seems like there's always someone open in the pass game