Old 10-20-2012, 04:31 PM   #377
mkharsh33
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettochamp
mkharsh33, I've used some of your suggestions in the past with great results. Would you recommend this set for ONLINE associations? I'm asking this because of the custom sliders option now available in OAs and the inability to adjust Shot Stick/Real FG% and Game Speed in this mode... You get the idea, I was hoping for a recommendation that will inhibit cheese such as Reaching/Full Court Passes/Charging/Turbo Zig-Zagging/Easy PIP/Easy 3pt/Spin Dunks/etc. - so that I don't have to make rules that limit what people can do. I want the sliders to take care of poor play choices and play similar to NBA.

Ideally, 9 min. Quarters on AllStar/SuperStar would be best for our league. Thoughts?

Please reply here on your thread or DM my arena if you have any input or would be willing to help me/us out. Thank you
I've only tested these in association mode for test purposes. I haven't looked at injuries, and I don't know how these will play out user vs. user. All I can do is suggest you give them a try and see what you think. I don't believe there's such a thing as a "perfect" slider set, but I think we've done the best we can for now and believe these will give everyone a challenging, simulation-like experience...