Old 10-20-2012, 07:06 PM   #1922
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acera
So, since this latest patch, and with your changes/updates. Having USER catch at 45 is causing about 5-8 drops a game for me. 4-5 of them being in the "someone is within 5 yards of me therefore i won't catch this (non contact)" type. Prepatch on the old set this wasn't much of an issue, where as now this is rather annoying. Is this just a "check" to tone down offense?
Who are your WRs? The catching at 45 forces you to pay attention to your personnel and there attributes. You can't expect some low rated guys to hold on to everything. Out of all the games I tested so far I haven't had no where near that amount of drops per game.. Maybe like 2 to 3 with a few games where I had like 4 or 5 but nothing out of the ordinary.. I don't know what to tell you to do because I like the catching at 45. It's been perfect for me but I am using the Giants.. You can maybe raise the USER catching to 46 or 47 and see if that works for you. Just make sure you don't take that USER category over 75.. Which set are you using BTW?