View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 04:31 PM   #1979
MattGarza13
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Haha! Yeah hopefully you get you one this year man.. I know you been working hard for it..

Yeah you lost alot man.. Hopefully those other guys step it up for you.. I don't know if I would have let that CB go man but if that FS you got is a beast I guess it was a good swap.. There's no way you could have grabbed that FS without trading that CB away?
Yeah I think it might have to wait another season.. Haha. I did find some nice little undrafted players that perhaps can contribute a little bit.

I also signed Dallas Clark and 2 mid 70 overall oline men for depth.. I also got Chris Houston and Terrence Newman. Should be interesting for sure but I still have the best CB i've ever played with in Tillman.

Nah, I only traded Hardin for the pick Kelvin Hayden just left because apparently he didn't like my offer to him...

Well I went through preseason and the new backup QB I drafted played lights out.. 680 yards passing 7 TDs 0 INTs 65% completion 200 rushing yards 2 rush TDs while Cutler was really average. I'll play my opener today and let you know how it goes, Cutler better play well because i'm pretty intrigued by my rookie and Cutler wants a lot of money..