View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 04:39 PM   #1980
Hassan Darkside
We Here

Hassan Darkside's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Been using your blue set and having some great games. I think I've had 3 OT games in my first 8 CCM games. I've made some tweaks though:

CPU INT to 45. I've had it at that since I first put these sliders in. Thus far I've thrown 12 picks with Romo through 8 games. Most have been my fault trying to force throws. I'm getting a lot of user picks, though. I don't control the DBs but I'm tied for 2nd in the NFL with 16 picks through 8 games. I'll probably drop that a little.

I also have the worst rush D in the league, but it's gotten marginally better by shifting/slanting my DLine, loading up the box, and committing to the run. I took CPU break tackle down to 60, though. Turner ran 29 times for 152 yds (5.2 ypc) with that. CPU kills me on draw plays lol.

I've had good success running the ball by manually using turbo. I might up CPU run reaction by 5 to make it a little more challenging.

So far I'm getting good games. A little high scoring though. I play 13 mins with 17 sec run off. I think only 1 or 2 games I've scored under 30. I've had a lot of shootouts, usually because of me turning the ball over and having to throw all the time.
Royce da 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
How many brothers fell victim to the skeet.........

Last edited by Hassan Darkside; 10-21-2012 at 04:41 PM.