View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 05:24 PM   #1
wadeJAMESbosh
Rookie

OVR: 1
Angry I almost broke my fifa disc today, next time I won't contain myself.

I don't know how to embed YouTube videos and I'm on an ipad so it's too complicated, but this video ----> http://youtu.be/qMMxTyEcyYE proves exactly what I'm talking about.

Before you watch let me set the stage. I am QPR, I've worked hard to get to capital one cup final. I'm playing on world class. The final is vs Chelsea to start the game they ninja dribble trough my defense and score at the one minute mark -_- just before the half they score on a nice breakaway. To start the second I go full offense and manage to get a few nice plays and cut it down to 2-1. At about the 80 minute mark, I get taken down inside area (my player was even injured it was so bad) and I score to tie the game 2-2 amazingly. So the game is ending, I'm headed to overtime and then the above video happens... Of course he shoots it right down the middle and I lose the game 3-2. The ref gives 1 minute extra time... For 6 substitutions and 2 penalties -_-.

Just 1 week before the match I had wooded Chelsea in their home 4-2 with half reserves and them at full squad.

I played this game last night and LOST 3-1 in extra time on 2 ridiculous plays where the ball trickles by my 85 rated goal keep with slider set ay goalkeeper ability at 60. Why do I even try!? Why did I even replay this?
Advertisements - Register to remove