Old 10-21-2012, 05:38 PM   #1983
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruff Ryder
Been using your blue set and having some great games. I think I've had 3 OT games in my first 8 CCM games. I've made some tweaks though:

CPU INT to 45. I've had it at that since I first put these sliders in. Thus far I've thrown 12 picks with Romo through 8 games. Most have been my fault trying to force throws. I'm getting a lot of user picks, though. I don't control the DBs but I'm tied for 2nd in the NFL with 16 picks through 8 games. I'll probably drop that a little.

I also have the worst rush D in the league, but it's gotten marginally better by shifting/slanting my DLine, loading up the box, and committing to the run. I took CPU break tackle down to 60, though. Turner ran 29 times for 152 yds (5.2 ypc) with that. CPU kills me on draw plays lol.

I've had good success running the ball by manually using turbo. I might up CPU run reaction by 5 to make it a little more challenging.

So far I'm getting good games. A little high scoring though. I play 13 mins with 17 sec run off. I think only 1 or 2 games I've scored under 30. I've had a lot of shootouts, usually because of me turning the ball over and having to throw all the time.
Yeah you definitely need to get the turnovers under control because it takes you out of your game.. I'm still trying to settle in on a game clock.. Right now I'm at 13 minutes with 11 second runoff.. Scores were way too high when I had the clock at 14 and 15 minutes. I miss the old runoff clock on Madden 11.. But yeah if you are getting alot of yards rushing and passing just raise the CPUs rush defense and the CPUs pass rush.. Those scores should tone down some..

Where do you currently have the USER INTs at? I just dropped it to 40 yesterday and raised the USER pass reaction to 35. You might want to make that switch too if you still have the USER INTs at 45..