Old 10-21-2012, 11:00 PM   #1992
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattGarza13
The backup QB has 95 throw power 84 short acc 82 med acc 88 deep acc 90 play fake and 90 throw on the run. While also sporting 90 speed 90 agility and 80 something acceleration.

My opener vs the Seahawks was the first game were I was actually shaking and sweating.. Haha!

I don't remember the exact stats but here are some aproximates.

Cutler: 360 yards passing 1 TD 1 INT 60% 3 rushes 20 yards

Matt Flynn: 14-20 225 yards 3 TDs 1 INT

Forte: 85 yards 3.5 ypc 1 TD
Bush: 30 yards 5.5 ypc

Lynch had around 100
their backup named russell has 28

Marshall 14 rec 145 yards
Jeffery 7 rec 78 yards 1 TD
Rookie WR 2 rec 60 yards
Forte 4 rec 40 yards (Clutch as hell)

Winslow 8 rec 125 yards 2 TDs
Lynch 4 rec 37 yards 1 TD

Jones (Rookie FS) 11 tackles 4 tfl 2 PD
Urlacher 8 tackles
Briggs 7 tackles

For them K.J. Wright had 13 tackles.

I was down by 10 with 2 minutes left in the 4th, they kicked off and Hester returned his 2 TD of the game. I then stuffed them and got the ball with 40 seconds on the clock. Long story short Cutler made some absolute clutch throws and runs on 4th down.

With 5 seconds left Cutler threw a beauty of a pass on an out route to Forte and he gets smashed but holds on, I think its over because if he goes down the clock runs out. Forte breaks the tackle and runs out of bounds with 2 seconds left on the clock. That 10 yard pass on 4th down set up a 53 yarder for the tie and with my fingers shaking I still nail it!

On to OT we drive down the field with some awesome throws but fumble it on Seatles 10 (Thats ultimatly what kept Seatle in the game, Hester fumbled once Bush fumbled, Marshall fumbled and someone else did to equal 4 fumbles in the game)

We stuff them a couple of times get the ball on our 40 Cutler nails some throws down field and Forte bust an 18 yard run for a TD to seal a Chicago Bears victory! UNREAL..

Oh yeah my one INT was because Cutler was getting crushed when he threw it and a Dline man got it. My one INT came from an absolute sick catch from my favorite Corner ever.. Tillman!
Damn that was one hell of a game man. You always end up with some classics. Haha!

Yeah that backup QB definitely has the attributes to be a future star.. I don't know. If Cutler does ask for some ridiculous money you might have to let him walk..