View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 11:50 PM   #700
MarketingWiz
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Ladies:

V.4 is now posted. Enjoy.

If you follow the slider suggestions to the "T", you should have a rewarding SIM experience.

They are not DONE. Issues that I need feedback on, include:

(1) Drop percentage of balls (NOTE: This is is not how many balls you dropped, it is how many balls you dropped divided by targets to the WR). If you do not want to track this, then just provide feedback on drops.

(2) Total sacks by your defense by SEASONS end.

(3) Total number of interceptions thrown by your CCM quarterback by season's end.

(4) Total number of injuries by season's end if you leave the injury slider alone as recommended.

(5) Total number of strip sack fumbles for TD's by defense by season's end.

(6) Total number of lost fumbles by season's end.

Please try to play the slider set for a full season, unless there is just some ABSOLUTELY glaring glitch (ie, ridiculous sack numbers, high amount of ints, out of whack CPU rushing numbers, strip sack fumbles for TD constantly, fumbles by CPU RB, yada, yada, yada). Try not to stop your season just because you can't square up tackles so you are getting steam rolled or because you continue to lose close games. I am losing a lot of close games by a field goal and in overtime. I lose them due to a big hit causing a fumble, a bad pic six that I threw, cannot shut down the CPU running attack, or vice versa, the CPU passing attack.

If you notice there are NO MORE "0" sliders. I have found what I believe is a relationship between "0" sliders and GOOFY crap going on during the game... It's as if a "0" slider just makes the A.I. perform very funny. Soooo, all my "0" sliders are now 5 units.

Like always, if you are going to use them, you have to give the thread feedback. We appreciate thumbs up and thumbs down comments, but truly what we are looking for are observations, box scores, comments on the ebb and flow of the game in general, pace issues with the game speed, separation issues for long bombs, and any other observations that you may feel are pertinent to the thread and it's goal to reach the Holy Grail ...

I have not tried these sliders on SLOW speed. Not sure if I will. I seem to like the pace and the ebb and flow of the game at NORMAL speed at 65 SPEED THRESH.

Please note that if you DO NOT FOLLOW the HOUSE RULES, I will not vouch for their worthiness. The game plays a lot different when you are the play caller. If you like being the play caller on all plays, use the previous slider set, V.3, and lower CPU and HUM BRK TKL (HUM to 20 and CPU to 40)....There may be some other tweaks I would recommend to V.3, so if this is what floats your boat, drop the thread a post. Personally, I am going to exclusively use V.4 and follow it's HOUSE RULES.

In closing, thank you for the support and feedback and patience... I may take a break for a while and just sit back and chill, and listen to the criticism that is sure to come from the thread for this newest incarnation of the Gospel of Madden. Peace.

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.

Last edited by MarketingWiz; 10-22-2012 at 12:08 AM.