View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 11:56 AM   #15
Zeppelin8
Rookie

Zeppelin8's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: 2k13 Fictional Draft Classes

I would love to take part in that.

Despite the flaws of CPU draft logic, I like it better then previous games. One thing CPU tends to do is pick the same position in a row. Lets say the 3rd is pick a 76 overall SF, after that CPU keeps drafting other SF's rated 65,63,62 etc despite having much better options at other positions. With greater variety of players, the picks become much reasonable and AI starts to mix it up. I re-did 20 drafts in a row to get everything balanced.

I've got 2 bigs getting drafted in 2nd round despite having top 10-15 (74 and 68) potential in the draft. It really adds to the excitement of the draft. You can actually find role players, even weak starters through the ashes of 2nd round. There are also two other 70+ potential guys getting drafted in late 1st round. I see guys with 65 potential getting drafted in lottery. All in all, I made sure that AI picked the best 3 talent in top 10, but they surely pick some busts as well. There are many other interesting stuff, but I'm gonna keep them to myself

I also noticed that David Stern won't say some of the names and instead makes generic calls. I tweaked all the first rounders so he would say their names. More excitement!

Once bedwardsroy releases his roster, I'm gonna re-do tendencies according to his roster and tweak rest of the players to have at least 60 non generic prospects. I might add one or two more classes later.
Advertisements - Register to remove