Starks 33 rushes 153 yards td
Ivory 6 rushes 34 yards 2 tds
Bradshaw 8 rushes -5 yards
Wilson 4 rushes 3 yards
Nicks 6 catches 98 yards
Cruz 4 catches 168 yards 2 tds
Bennett 1 catch 4 yards td
Nelson 5 catches 56 yards 2 tds

Rodgers drove them down the opening drive drive and Ivory finished it with a 1 yard run to make it 7-0. The 2nd play Bradshaw fumbled and the Packers recovered near the redzone, but Rivers picked off Rodgers and ran it back toward midfield. Early in the 2nd quarter they got a fg. They added 30 yard starks TD to make it 17-0. 3rd and long from the 14 with 8:28 left in the 2nd quarter, and we still didn't have a first down to that point. Manning throws a deep ball and Cruz runs under it and runs for a 86 yard td to make it 17-7. We got a stop, and got the ball back and were moving, but Wilson fumbled his first carry at midfield and they drove down for a Ivory 1 yard td to make it 24-7 at half. Starks was running and Rodgers hitting 3rd down passes early in the 3rd before Rodgers hit Nelson for a 37 yard TD to make it 31-7. We got the ball back and Eli drove us down and hit Bennett for a 4 yard td and then a 2 point conversion 31-15. Webster picks off Rodgers at the 30 and we have a chance to get back in it, but we go 3 and out and a sack pushed it to a 47 yard FG which Tynes missed. Early in the 4th Rodgers throws a deep ball and Phillips picks it off in the endzone and I start moving toward midfield, but throw a pick with Eli and they drive down and Rodgers hit Nelson from 4 yards out to make it 38-15. Next drive Eli hits Cruz for a 66 yard td, but we miss the two point conversion to make it 38-21. Next drive Webster gets Rodger's 4th pick and returns it for a td to make it 38-28. We force a punt and return it near midfield, 4th and 7 with 5 mins left and I go for it hit Cruz for a first down. A sack pushed me back and Cruz dropped a potential first down on a 2nd and 17. I then turned it over on downs. I used my tos to force a fg attempt which they hit to make it 41-28. I get the ball back try to drive, but throw a pick on 4th and 10 and lose. Since the changes I can't run at all(I wasn't doing great before, but I wasn't getting stuffed every play) and can't stop noob rbs like BJGE or Starks lol.