View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 10:34 PM   #2014
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Ok made a couple of small tweaks based off feedback along with the games I was playing..

On all 4 sets USER INTs to 35, and raised the USER pass reaction is 40..

I was still seeing way too many INTs at 40 so I had to drop the USER INTs back to the original settings of 35 where I had it with my play now sliders..

On the Green set I lowered the CPUs INTs to 40. On the Red set I lowered the CPUs INTs to 55. On the Blue set I lowered the CPUs INTs to 70.. On the Black set I lowered the CPUs INTs to 85..

I decided to lower the CPUs INTs down 5 points for each set. I was seeing way too many INTs from guys using my black set and it was a little difficult to win jump balls against the CPU on deep passes especially with the accuracy at 3 now. I was able to win sometimes but the CPU would win most of the deep passes which would result into picks.. At 85 the deep pass becomes a little better for the USER but it's not overpowered to the point where the CPU can't defend it. You still can't go overboard with trying to go deep or else you will pay for if the CPU catches on to it..