View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 12:14 AM   #758
MarketingWiz
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfarmer707
You're a hero man...thanks for saving Madden ! (had to sign up and post to give ya credit).
I'm not sold on this latest version however. Seems gameplay (running especially) got easier.

I've been playing post patch V3 w/ Gameflow calling the plays and to me, it's been playing as true sim and lots of fun. Solid.
What's the difference/benefits of v3 to v5 ??

Appreciate the love bro....

Basically, V.3, was the first sliders dropped post-patch. I felt, and received feedback from the thread, that the CPU running game was unrealistic due to the heavy break tackling. To some degree, this was true of the HUM running game as well. In addition to this, we also had the issue of to many picks, and I was not happy with the stats that V.3 was delivering in the area of catching, QB completions, YPC for CPU, to name a few. Believe me V.3 was, and still is, a solid set, and it is very challenging to beat the CPU, but I felt that I could improve on it. V.4 was supposed to be the improvement, but I inadvertently posted an erroneous slider set because of two goofs that I made. Those were explained in earlier posts. Because of my goofs, V.4 was easier than V.3....

So that brings us to V.5.... I consider V.5, and it's house rules, an improvement to get a true SIM experience from M13.

The thread is still waiting for feedback from V.5, but I know that those peeps that follow the house rules to the "T", will get a very, competitive, balanced game that I believe is a better representation of what happens on Sunday....

But in reality, the proof is in the pudding, so I am waiting for the results and votes to come in so that any issues can be addressed...If, in fact, the game got easier, you can consider BEASTING out the CPU running game by jacking up CPU RUN BLK, and making HUM running game more difficult by raising CPU RUN REACTION...

I am still testing V.5, specifically trying to track how much gameplay is affected if I "zero" out certain slider sets.... But at this point, it's just testing....

Once again, the thread appreciates your participation and future comments... Peace, out.

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.

Last edited by MarketingWiz; 10-25-2012 at 12:17 AM.