View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 01:21 AM   #779
childishgambino
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Just want to say that I think that these sliders are absolutely the best around. I've tried plenty of them since 13's release and was not satisfied, both with post-game statistics and overall gameplay. I got to the point of giving up on the game, shelving it at least until the new patch. The patch fixed a lot of the small things that were really nagging me like the ability to save scheme changes, player positions, better logic, etc. It also definitely made the game playable again but I remained disappointed with the gameplay. Feeling completely unchallenged in every game was getting old. If I played all 16 games in the season, I would be hard pressed to get a loss and would almost undoubtedly end with a perfect record.

Your sliders have given life back to the game for me. In the second year of my Raiders CCM I plugged your sliders in and I've had quite a few outstanding games. I even got blown out once!

I had one heck of a defensive dogfight with the Bengals in one of the games winning 13-3. Best game I've ever played. Week 2, I got blown out on the road against the Packers 34-3 and I was actually happy. I should have been destroyed, the Packers are the defending SB champs in my CCM with Rodgers breaking records and I have a rebuilding project team with a rookie QB who is easily out of sync early in the year. Spot on.

Sorry for the long message, ha. I just want to say keep it up. These sliders have gotten me addicted to the game again. I'm going to keep playing and seeing how the games go but I'm sure I'll only have more good things to say.