View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 03:26 AM   #780
MarketingWiz
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino22
Wiz! As far as the Ponder picks, much like tonight in real life, it was a mix of things. A little heat from the D-line mixed with a little stupidity. I don't have any problem with those 3 picks. I've played other slider sets where it was obvious CPU INT needed to go down, but the jury is still out on this one. I'd leave it for now.

Time of Possession issue: They dominated and had a lot of long drives, whereas I had some 3&outs. One of my scores was off a pick 6 at their own goal line after I pinned them deep with a punt. Another score was a sick long run by AP.

I enjoyed the feel of the game overall. I couldn't do a ton on offense and thats actually a good thing considering the Vikings offense blows most of the time anyway so its realistic. I'd rather be able to call my own plays though especially considering the ask-madden calls do nothing to get Percy Harvin going like they do in real life with little bubble screens and occasionally lining him up in the backfield.
Right on pimp... Why don't you give calling your own plays a shot? Give us feedback how it goes... Try not to cheese it too bad or only call money plays....

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.