Old 10-27-2012, 04:30 PM   #2140
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattGarza13
Alright got another game in this time it was the 4-0 Bears taking on the 2-2 Chiefs.

Overall it was a great game that ended in a loss that was completly my fault I can man up to it and admit I was an idiot at the end haha!

I ended up losing 28-31 my defense played great but Hester and Bush both fumbled in the 2nd quarter which gave the Cheifs 10 points (Got hit sticked on both while trying to juke.. I should of pressed R1)

Anyways fast forward to the 4th quarter I'm up by 4 they have 1 time out left with 1:44 on the clock im on the 50 yard line and I decide to play action pass. I hit Alshon Jeffery for a 20 yard pass I try to get fancy and juke around a Chiefs player that had the 'Clutch' attribute and he forces a fumble that is recovered by the Chiefs...

The Chiefs march down the field and score a TD to Dwayne Bowe as time expires.. My heart sunk haha.. It was all my fault to, I should of known Hester and Jeffery have low carrying so I should of been racing to press the R1 button but whatever, I'll definitly learn not to be greedy from it.

Cutler: 16-20 220 yards 0 TDs 0 INTs

Cassel: 16-24 280 yards 3 TDs and 3 INTs.

Forte: 10 Carries 173 yards 2 TDs (Busted 2 long ones)
Bush: 4 carries 30 yards 1 TD

Jamal Charles: 22 carries 88 yards (got a concusion)
Kevin Smith: 6 carries 42 yards 1 TD

Marshall: 7 rec 77 yards
Jeffery: 4 rec 44 yards

Bowe: 5 rec 75 yards 1 TD
Baldwin: 8 rec 100 yards 2 TDs
Breaston: 4 rec 40 yards (Clutch on 3rd down)

Defensivly I only can recall my stats

Urlacher: 8 tackles
Rookie FS: 3 PD 7 tackles
Shea McCellin: 4 TFL
Peppers: 1 sack
Briggs: 9 tackles 1 INT
Tillman: 1 INT
Tim Jennings: 1 INT
Major Wright: 6 tackles 1 Forced fumble.
Haha! Damn that was a crazy game man.. Sucks to lose like that because of the fumble though.. Stats look good too.. You killed them with those big plays with Forte I see.. Hopefully there run defense plays better once that tweak finally settles in..