Old 10-28-2012, 12:11 AM   #503
EccentricMeat
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
well, if you raise the passing you'll see no NON-steal turnovers. So you have to take the good and the bad with this game. Yeah, I know it's an issue, but we need those non-steal related turnovers to show up in the stats. Also, ever watched an NBA game, see a pass that makes you scratch your head in disbelief? It happens...

And regarding 12 minute sliders: not making any. Simply can't do it for this game. 11 gives me the stats.

I'm using the 2K roster out of the box with my added players and various tweaks. But I don't think rosters matter to this slider set as I don't build sliders with rosters in mind. Seem to be pretty universal.
First off, when it comes to non-steal turnovers, are you labeling pass deflections as steals? If you're not, you can increase the pass-accuracy, while also increasing the Hands and Play Passing Lanes sliders for the CPU to get more turnovers.

As for 12 minute quarters, if you lower the gamespeed to 52 and/or lower the HUM speed and quickness to 40, and the CPU speed and quickness to 35, you will get realistic results.

Just some suggestions.