View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 06:20 PM   #812
MarketingWiz
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ UPDATED ON 10/28/2012 - RE-POST OF POST #805 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

"NEW SPEED THRESHOLD: 66" AMONG OTHER THINGS......

Without further ado, ladies, I present you the sliders that bring us to the precipice of the Holy Grail that we have all been chasing ever since EA gave us sliders...

Are they perfect? Almost.

Go at them, enjoy them, but like always, if you use them, ya gotta come back and post your comments, experiences, and box scores. You guys created these beasts thanks to your detailed feed back that you have provided this thread thus far, so don't stop now, BRING IT!!!!!

"Booo-waaaa-hahahaha...They are ALIVE!!!", exclaimed the mad scientist's wing man......

BETA SLIDERS, POST-PATCH, V.6 (....wow...)

Skill Level: ALL-MADDEN

House rules:
(1) ASK MADDEN ONLY for both OFF & DEF play calling. This rule is a GAME CHANGER!!!!!!! However, you can switch to calling your own offensive plays at the 2 minute mark of each half. Defensive plays ARE ALWAYS called by ASK MADDEN or an audible, NO EXCEPTIONS.
(2) DO NOT USE the right analog stick when there is a run or pass play. In other words, do not use the right analog stick DOWN for a run play by the CPU as the play begins and vice versa, do not push UP with the right analog stick when there is a pass beginning to develop.
(3) On DEF, control ONLY one player, NO SWITCHING on run plays by the CPU. If the CPU call a pass play, you are allowed to switch, ONLY AFTER THE RECEIVER catches the ball (I control the FS, since my hand eye coordination is not that good to tackle as a LB).
(4) On OFFENSE, no hot routes.
(5) Consider having two controllers plugged in when you start your CCM game. Consider for your opponents playbook to switch it to BALANCED, or RUN HEAVY or PASS HEAVY, depending on the type of team you are playing if run / pass ratios have you tripping (I tend to leave it alone, because House Rule #1, addresses the play calling problem by the CPU, in my humble opinion).
(6) After starting your game, hit pause after the kickoff return is done and set your DEF audibles. Be smart on which ones you pick. Make sure you have at least a few that are balanced DEF calls. Make sure you have at least one for short yardage, long yardage, and a good defense against screens.
(7) Before you even start a CCM franchise, or before you re-start a pre-existing CCM franchise, set your OFFENSIVE audibles for your CCM franchise’s offense. Make sure you pick at least one screen, one draw, and two play actions for the two most common sets your offense runs (usually a one TE and two TE set), have one streak, and one zone flood pass.
(8) USE ONLY the right analog stick when attempting field goals, anything else, and you are a CHEESE.
(9) DO NOT SNAP THE BALL until there is less than 5 secs on the clock... This guarantees you a perfect range of plays between 130-145 plays.

Quarter Length: 15 min

Accelerated Clock: On and min. play clock set at 14 or 15 (I USE 15)

Auto Strafe:ON
Auto Sprint: ON

Play Calling: For Offensive and Defensive play calling, ASK MADDEN ONLY!!!!! Only exception is when you reach the 2 minute mark of each HALF!!

Injury: 45 still testing … (if ya don’t like it, you can set this at 35 and fatigue at 65)

Fatigue: 55

Speed: SLOW

THRESHOLD: 66

Game Play Sliders: User/CPU

QB Accuracy 7/7
Pass Block 0/0
WR Catch 55/55

Broken Tackles 4/8
Run Block 0/25
Fumble 5 or 6 (I use 5) /5

Pass reaction 0/0
Int 25/25
Pass Rush 0/0

Rush reaction 0/25
Block Shedding 0/5
Tackle 0/5

Special Teams

FG Power 54
FG Accuracy 44 (the way that I kick is that I just use the right stick in Kicking. I don't aim with the left stick.)
Punt Power 52
Punt Acc 72
Kickoff Power 47

Penalty

False start 75
Holding 52
Face Mask 54
Clipping 54
Roughing the passer 53

The rest are 99 (Please note, I have seen 4 defensive passing interference calls over the last 38 games I have played in the lab, so they do call it, occasionally)

Auto-Subs

(BROKEN, DO NOT SET, LEAVE AT DEFAULT)

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.