View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 06:22 PM   #813
MarketingWiz
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

##### HOUSE RULES FOR ABOVE SLIDERS, CAN BE AVOIDED#####

Ladies:

If you keep the "Pinky Promise" that I discussed in Post's #801 & #802, these sliders can work IF you desire to call your own defensive and offensive plays.

But you must heed this WARNING, if you tinker with UNBALANCED PLAY, MONEY PLAYS, CHEESING IT, it would be like putting your hands in the gears of a finely tuned and oiled machine....

You have been warned!!! Don't come cryin' to the thread with dis' or dat', if you can't honor the "Pinky Promise"!!!!

Most importantly, pay attention to the following "moving gears":

1) Balanced blitzing where the coverage is man-to-man with the DB's. So in other words, DO NOT select plays where both OLB's or both SAFETIES, or a COMBINATION of both, are blitzing the line. The A.I. for M13 "crashes" when you do this, and the CPU RB is toast, and/or the CPU Passing game stats go out of whack, and their goes the realism of your game.

2) Do not repeat the same play that made you money back to back. Obviously, you have come across a money play, so exploiting it, BACK to BACK or more than 2 times in the game IS NOT realistic football that is played on Sunday's in the NFL...

3) Choosing blitz packages where the DB's are in a zone coverage is fine, even if the way the play is schemed looks, or is balanced. JUST DON'T go and HOT ROUTE any additional blitzers!!!

What I am doing to get the max realism and achieve BALANCED PLAY for my own teams play calling, is that I GOOGLED the following phrase: "NFL Team Total Offensive Stats - 2013 " (typically the best data comes from "wiseguy" sites that are pimping sports betting), and then figured out the ratios of run to pass, for my CCM team, this 2013 year.

Then when I am playing the game, I MAKE SURE that I have the proper ratio of Passes to Runs that my team has so far this year. MAKES a world of difference and that is why I firmly believe that we are knocking at the door of the Holy Grail of Madden....

Enjoy them, I certainly am!!!

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.