View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 07:13 PM   #814
BrianU
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Some more thoughts for ya amigo..

I took the liberty to look over the Gameplans of the NY Jets playbook. I did this to see how the CPU chooses plays as I believe they conform to these choices. The plays are broken down into ? and Short, ? and Medium, and ? and Long basically.

For the Short yardage plays which are mainly runs they consider under 3 yards to be short. For Medium yardage between 3 and 8 yards, and long is 8+ yards. The language is a little confusing but I am assuming it considers short to be 1 yard or 2 yards to go, and 3 yards to 7 yards as medium, and 8 yards or more as long.

I haven't gotten around to playing much today with the games on and other stuff and this week is busy so it may not be till the weekend but going forward with my modified house rules I will be using my own defensive plays until the CPU needs 2 yards or less then picking one of the AskMadden plays in that situation. I played a little with V6 and am interested to see how others feel the USER rushing is, I found it quite difficult but I am not the greatest in the world so I will be sticking with it and upping my game if others find it is hard but not impossible to run. I like challenges. I felt V5 was too easy to run and prefer it to be too hard than too easy. If any change is needed at this early stage I would say possibly raise USER Run Blocking maybe to 2 or 3 but I am waiting to see others feedback. Thanks for all your hard work Wizkid we are looking good!