View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 08:44 PM   #815
Ro@stedBoltsF@n
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianU

2. I am enjoying using AskMadden on Offense I have no issue with that. The only negative is that it tends to call similar plays every game and it can get repetitive. I think I found a way around this however. In the great thread about using generic playbooks for the CPU team to fix their run/pass ratios (http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ne-ccm-11.html) there was a post showing every teams M13 Scheme they run. I use the Jets exclusively so the repetitiveness is more up front when you never use any other team. They are a Power Run scheme team. There are lots of other Power Run teams in the game as well such as Arizona, Atlanta, Baltimore, etc.. So what i've been doing is switching my offensive playbook to any of the power run teams. This gives you variety from game to game while still allowing you to play the style of your own team. Just an idea of something to try to keep things fresh while continuing to use AskMadden every game.
I like that idea brian! That is a pretty good way to switch it up so that ask Madden wont get repetitive. I like to use GB playbook but would not mind using other offensive play-books that are similar to their style.
Advertisements - Register to remove