Old 10-30-2012, 03:04 AM   #537
EccentricMeat
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
I know you're trying hard to convince everyone here that you've "fixed' every issue with 2K13 - but after trying your tweaks, sorry - no dice. I played FOUR games using your updates - the old problems still exist. I'm not saying that I am some guru, but I will admit there are things that canNOT be fixed in this game. I admire your determination here, but there's still issues with this game even using your tweaks.
Oh no, I'm not trying to convince anyone that I've fixed every issue. There are still issues that can't be 100% fixed, as even with the correct tweaks the faulty AI tendencies will still crop up from time to time.

However, the notion that "No slider tweaks can make the AI use the post" or that "No slider tweaks will stop the AI from always bullying their way into the lane" is simply incorrect. Sure, once in a while the AI will randomly revert to those tendencies for a possession here or there, but they will not do it anywhere near as consistently as they did before the tweaks.

Also, which problems are you still seeing with my tweaks? And did you make sure to turn down the AI Offensive Awareness? I'm not sure if this makes a difference, but I play with gamespeed at 50 instead of 55. With those settings, the AI no longer bullies their way into the lane, and they set up plays to the post VERY often.