Old 10-30-2012, 07:56 AM   #2226
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cammy3399
Hmm i think the issue is more how i play D. Most of calls just cover middle/field dont do alot of M2M. May be my issue not sure.
Yeah you definitely need to mix it up with some basic 2 man under plays and some man blitzes.. You get better results when you add those to your schem.. You don't wanna get stuck doing the same thing..
Quote:
Also, Devery drops EVERY pass to him even when wide open. Costed me 3 TD's in last 2 games. Idk what to do with him.
Yeah he has low CIT attributes so you have to be careful throwing the ball to him with defenders around..

Quote:
Played final game for the night. Brees went off but couldnt finish drives which ultimatley costed us the win. Lost 34-19 to the chiefs. Charles went off 33/168 Cassel was okay for them 19/29 249 yds 3 TDs 1 INT Brees went 34/50 386 YDs 1 TD and Graham went off again with 14/152. My biggest issue is a lack of run game, had negative rushing yards and am only averaging about 40 yards as a TEAM rushing. Got to improve that but its hard when O-Line cant hold block lol
Looks like you be getting away from the run with the amount of times you threw it.. You definitely have to keep mixing the run in and it will eventually open up..