View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 03:28 AM   #233
Unloosener
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: How's your FIFA 13 career mode going?

Hey guys, pretty cool thread going on here so i thought i'd contribute.
Im playing with Liverpool, currently in my third season and its October, just accepted an international job from Egypt, thought it would be fun and challenging. So after a lot of tinkering, i got this formation set for my team and it works perfectly for me coz im a big fan of false 9 ideology, its:

GK

RB CB CB LB

LDM

RCM
(half-way line)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAM

CF (false 9)

RW LW

So its working perfectly for me now, i sold and bought a lot of players, i generally have a very young squad so theyve grown a lot over the time ive been playing. My line-up now is Sterling on the right wing, Tello on the left, Ben Arfa as the CF, Deulofeu behind him as a CAM, Sergi Roberto as RCM and Diaby as the CDM, ofcourse theres some young players that rotate quite often with those such as Rafinha, Iturbe, Chamberlain, Fontas, Muniesa. Defense is Alba LB, Montoya RB, Vertonghen and Bartra CB with Varane, Adriano, Muniesa, Fontas as subs. GK was Habsi in my first year, and now its LLoris. Finished 4th first season and got to the champs league for the next year, didnt win any cups first season. Second year, i finished 2nd and won the champs league on penalties vs Bayern, had epic games vs Man City, Chelsea and Madrid on the way. The game vs Man City was the craziest, first leg i was playing in City, got a 2-0 lead, 76th minute i conceded, and it ended 4-2 as loss. I won the second game 3-1 to go through. Guess i shared enough for now lol, ill try to keep you guys updated

I was curious though, the 2014 world cup passed so im gonna have to wait a while for the next world cup qualifiers right?