Old 10-31-2012, 04:39 PM   #844
BrianU
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
Feel ya brudda.... As I mentioned previously.... I am in the lab with Game Flow (me likin' it thus far) and I am also tinkering with CPU running game and, HUM running game.... I want to make the CPU run game really challenging, that way when you play an ELITE running program with ELITE running backs, the chances of that team MOWING you down are going to be a GIVEN.... And in that same breath, I want to make HUM running game tough to run to the outsides for "gimme/cheese" yards...

If I can get close futzing the CPU/HUM running games to the aforementioned goals, then I believe that calling your own defensive plays with some basic cheese rules, and calling your plays through Game Flow for the offense, may be the final voyage for these sliders... I will also play out the sliders for a full season, to get a feel for the stats, paying close attention to passing, fumbles, pics, combined total scores and rushing game yardage.

If all goes well with the season play through, I will certify the sliders by December, so that we can all breathe a sigh of relief and begin our REAL CCM franchises and start of the new year in football bliss...And at that point, the Wiz will retire, and enjoy the fruits of his work and walk away from the game, as the best there ever was

Peace

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.
I'm curious what your technique is for using GameFlow? It's different from AskMadden in that you have a Run, Pass or Default option how do you go about picking the play do you always use that middle default option or do you choose Run or Pass by yourself? Also if you switch between them all it changes the plays if you scroll through and back to say Pass again.

I have had fun with AskMadden though I lowered QB Acc to 4 and am starting to lower USER WR Catching (bad i know I just still find it a little too easy to complete passes when im in the zone Sanchez becomes Peyton Manning mode and im trying to avoid that even when Sanchez is in the zone IRL hes still not at that level). The amount of work gone into these sliders from both Wiz and the posters of the thread is what makes these the best damn madden sliders the world has ever known. I may never buy another madden again just pop in M13 with wiz sliders and inhale football greatness