View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 12:05 AM   #17
Sundown2600
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: EA Dropping the ball on Uni Updates

I agree that gameplay issues should not be brought up in threads like this. I am the type of guy that wants solid gameplay and great uniforms and accessories, but some of you guys are so irrational. How do you expect EA to implement all of these new uniforms when NCAA teams are changing uniforms up every week? Let's be smart for a second. These universities are going over board with this fashion show crap and it's all being done to attract young recruits who are too immature to realize that a university choice should not come down to who has the hottest uniforms every single week.

It's really amusing to me that a team can come out with pics of a uniform they plan on wearing this Saturday and some guy expects EA to be able to have it in the game the week after. Do you really think these devs are watching games and seeing uniforms and then deciding to add them to the game? I'm sure that's not how it works. I agree that there should be more uniforms, especially since EA pretty much used two patches to get the store up and running, but some of you guys are really funny.

Last edited by Sundown2600; 11-01-2012 at 12:16 AM.